Musikmesse – "Portalhaus," close to Hall 11, from April 7-10.
Prolight + Sound – Hall 3.1 / Booth E50 from April 5-8.
Once again, Yamaha joins the 2016 Musikmesse and Prolight+Sound show in Frankfurt. The biggest musical instruments manufacturer worldwide, Yamaha showcases a large portfolio of superb new products and stunning technologies.
All the musical instruments, musicians' gear and education solutions will be on display in a new building — the "Portalhaus" — close to Hall 11.
What's new at Musikmesse
- New booth, new hall
Yamaha will show all brand new products and technologies on more than 1.000sqm in the "Portalhaus," a stylish new building on the fairground close to hall 11.
- Exciting guests and artists
Join us in a series of fun gigs and demonstrations on three stages.
- Quiz games and green screen
All fans and friends visiting our booth have a chance to win one of our great, exclusive daily prizes. A green screen wall enables our guests to virtually visit cool or historic places from the music industry.
- Bösendorfer, Steinberg and Line6
Also, these three companies showcase their latest product releases, such as Helix, Amplifi30 and G10 from Line6.
- Social media
Yamaha takes it to the next level, including various social media channels on our special site: https://messe.europe.yamaha.com. It's never been easier to keep track of what's going on!
What's new at Prolight+Sound
The Pro Audio division highlights its latest Commercial Audio Solutions in Hall 3.1.
- Major new firmware functions for our console lineup
- New hardware and software in all sectors, from Live Sound, Installed Sound and Studio Production
- The award-winning Yamaha MusicCast System
New products on display
- A range of Disklavier pianos
- Silent and TransAcoustic technology
- Premium acoustic models, together with Kemble and Bösendorfer
Band & Orchestral
- A range of student flutes
- A new anniversary model Xeno Trumpet celebrating the 25th anniversary of the Xeno line
- Revolutionary new TransAcoustic guitars
- The Montage synthesizer
- Revstar electric guitars
- FG acoustic guitars
- The new Recording Custom drum set
- Real. Smart. Control. Find out more about a new kind of guitar processor: Helix
- "Tone Made Easy" demonstrations
- Amplifi30 amplifier and G10 guitar wireless system
… And much more.
Message from Mr Thomas Schöpe, President of Yamaha Music Europe GmbH
Through the introduction of new products and services at Musikmesse 2016, we will embody our corporate slogan "Sharing Passion & Performance" with Yamaha staff, dealers, end-users and artists. Following this and starting at our new booth in the Portalhaus at Frankfurt Musikmesse, we will communicate our strong Yamaha brand values to our dealer network as well as to end customers and institutions. We would like to create excitement with all guests visiting Musikmesse 2016, and continue to contribute to the activation of the European musical instrument industry.