The CLP-150 is an 88-key Graded Hammer keyboard with Yamaha's high-quality Advanced Wave Memory (AWM) tone generation, whose piano sound is made up of CD-quality stereo samples that dynamically adjust according to touch. 38 voices provide a wide range of distinctive sounds, and 480 XG voices give a broader range of sounds to use during practice and performance. Three separate foot pedals provide a realistic piano feel. 50 built-in songs with sheet music will help hone piano skills. Built-in 16-track recording allows musicians to create complex performances and arrangements and store up to 223 songs. The CLP-150 is designed for the keyboard player who is looking for a true piano feel and sound with a large range of voices, and connectivity to the computer for expanded operation.
A perfect blend of innovation and style
It's all here in the new CLP Clavinovas. The stylish elegance of a grand piano.
Improved piano samples for incredibly realistic sound.
Touch response with the GH (Graded Hammer effect) keyboard.
Cutting-edge technology has never looked so good – the C...
A perfect blend of innovation and style
It's all here in the new CLP Clavinovas. The stylish elegance of a grand piano. Improved piano samples for incredibly realistic sound. Touch response with the GH (Graded Hammer effect) keyboard. Cutting-edge technology has never looked so good – the CLP Clavinovas.
GH (Graded Hammer effect) Keyboard
The GH keyboard uses a weighted mechanism and grade-weighted keys (gradually heavier, top to bottom) to provide a natural feel.
AMW Tone Generation and New Piano Samples
Like previous models, these new Yamaha Clavinovas boast AWM (Advanced Wave Memory) tone generation for the ultimate in instrument realism. And to assure a warmer, more natural, even more enveloping sound, they also feature new DSS (Dynamic Stereo Sampling) piano samples. Taken at different levels from loud to soft, these new samples provide subtle differences in volume and timbre depending on how heavy or light your touch is. In addition, the CLP-150 offers Stereo Sustain and Key-off samples. Stereo Sustain Samples recreate the resonances of the strings and soundboard when the damper pedal is pressed that contribute to the unique sound of a grand piano. Key-off samples provide the delicate sound keys make when they are released for another touch of realism. To take you even closer to authentic grand piano performance pleasure, the CLP-150 comes with String Resonance samples to provide the complex resonances that make acoustic piano sound so rich and full.
Selection of Voices, Choice of Finishes
Besides new piano samples, you get a choice of other stereo-sampled musical instruments to perform with. And thanks to enlarged memory, these sample sounds are better than ever, providing added realism for more music playing enjoyment. But Yamaha Clavinovas aren't designed just for sound – they also feature an attractive, elegant finish ideal for modern interiors. The CLP-150 offers a choice of three different finishes (Dark Rosewood (CLP150 shown), Mahogany ( 2720 LNK CLP-150M ) or Cherry ( 2719 LNK CLP-150C ) to match your decor.
Download Music Software with Scorch™
As well as a built-in TO HOST PC interface, the CLP-150 features a USB (Universal Serial Bus) interface. Now moving songs from your PC to your Clavinova is as easy as "drag and drop". If you access the Internet with your PC, be sure to visit 8006 LNK YamahaMusicsoft . Here you'll find a wealth of information about software for Clavinovas including the latest innovation in computer music interactivity – Scorch. Scorch is a cutting-edge technology from music software developers that lets you purchase desired selections by downloading from the Web site at the click of a mouse. You can download MIDI song data and music score data as a set, and while displaying the score on your PC's monitor, have the CLP play the song, or print out the score.
Music Book, "50 Greats for the Piano"
Sheet music, for the built-in demonstration songs, is included with CLP-150. The book is filled with standard classical and contemporary repertoire pieces for both beginning and advanced pianists. If you're just starting out at the piano, these are pieces you'll eventually be learning. If you are an accomplished pianist, you probably already know many of these pieces. What's more, the right and left hand parts of each piece has been recorded separately. This allows the Clavinova to play one hand for you, while you practice the other hand. You can even slow down the recordings to your comfort level of tempo.
Folding Music Rest and Handy Music Clips
All the new Clavinovas come with a folding music rest and a headphones hanger. For extra convenience the CLP-150 also features new music clips for securing music books and scores.
• Woodgrain cabinet with dark rosewood/mahogany, cherry finish • 88-key GH (Graded Hammer effect) keyboard • New 3-step Dynamic Stereo Sampling AWM (Advanced Wave memory) tone generation • Stereo Sustain Samples, Key-off Samples and String Resonance • 38 + 480 XG Voices • 30 Sampling Banks • 128-note polyphony (Max.) • PC interface (USB and TO HOST) • Split, Dual • Digital Reverb, Chorus, Brilliance • 16-track song recorder with 223 song capacity (or 150,000 notes) • Internal Flash ROM for song memory • 7 temperaments • 60W x 2 amplifier • Metronome with 5 language counts • 3 foot pedals with half pedal effect • MIDI IN/OUT/THRU • Sliding key cover • Folding music rest with music clips • Dual headphone jacks and headphones hanger • 50 built-in demonstration piano songs with sheet music • CD-ROM with USB driver, File Utility and software samples You may want to visit the Yamaha Clavinova Web Site: 8004 LNK www.yamahaclavinova.com
Need to move your Clavinova? ClaviMOVER® makes moving easier and faster. A MUST for Restaurants, Hotels, Churches and Schools. Great for home, too! For information and pricing: Contact your local Yamaha dealer (click on "Locate a Dealer") or: Contact Noteworthy Promotions 1-800-576-6946 FAX: 760-240-3619
Audio & Video
- USB-MIDI Driver V3.1.3 for Win 32-bit (XP SP3 / Vista SP2 / Win7 SP1 / Win8 / Win8.1) | V2.3.3 for Win 32-bit (Win2000 SP4)
- USB-MIDI Driver V3.1.3 for Win 64-bit (XP SP3 / Vista SP2 / Win7 SP1 / Win8 / Win8.1)
- USB-MIDI Driver Version 1.2.2 for Win (Me / Win98)
- CBX-MIDI Drivers Version 2.0 for Windows
- Musicsoft Downloader V5.7.2 for Win (XP 32-bit / Vista 32-bit / Win7 32-bit, 64-bit / Win8 32-bit, 64-bit)
- iPhone/iPad Connection Manual [English / 3.3MB]
- Clavinova The Clavinova-Computer Connection [English / 368KB]
- CLP-170/CLP-150 Owner's Manual [English / 4.5MB]
- CLP-170/CLP-150 Reference Booklet [English / 814KB]
- CLP-170/CLP-150 Installation Guide [English / 530KB]
- More Downloads