7200 Hand-Hammered Symphonic Series The 7200 Hand-Hammered Symphonic series timpani are the premier choice for colleges and professionals. With its sleek, black finish and pure resonance, the 7200 Series delivers maximum quality of sound for all levels of performance. The 7200 Series features a hand-hammered bowl ensuring a clear fundamental pitch with less unwanted overtones. The weight and rigidity of the 4mm drawn steel rim provides consistent tension throughout the tuning range. The 7200 Symphonic series boasts a wider tonal range by offering 24" and 27" drums. Remo Custom Renaissance heads are included with all 7200 Symphonic series timpani, along with an aluminum insert ring. In addition to its exceptional sound quality and value, the 7200 Symphonic series boasts many features that allow the performer to play in their most natural and comfortable position. The 7200 Symphonic series features the Yamaha- exclusive PAC (Pedal Adjustment Clutch) system. The PAC allows the artist to change the resistance of the pedal to accommodate each performer's individual playing style. The PAC is located on the base of the timpani and can be easily adjusted with a timpani key. The recessed or sunken rod ears in the rim stays out of the performer's way, especially during sweeping motions. The cable-linked tuning gauge with letter and accidental indicators increase the performer's tuning accuracy and provides convenient tuning changes during performance. Heavy-duty four inch locking casters provide durable mobility and ensure the timpani will not roll during performance. A reinforced third-wheel attachment assures a secure hold during transport. Hand-hammered copper bowls providing unequaled tone quality, the PAC system, and sleek design make the 7200 Hand-Hammered Symphonic series the best choice for collegiate and professional timpanists.
7200 Series Professional Timpani
The 7200 Series covers a wider tonal range with the inclusion of 24" and 27" drums.
Freely suspended, hand-hammered copper bowls provide pure, harmonious resonance
Yamaha-exclusive Streamlined Pedal Adjustment Clutch (PAC) system allows player to a...
7200 Series Professional Timpani
- The 7200 Series covers a wider tonal range with the inclusion of 24" and 27" drums.
- Freely suspended, hand-hammered copper bowls provide pure, harmonious resonance
- Yamaha-exclusive Streamlined Pedal Adjustment Clutch (PAC) system allows player to adjust pedal feel to individual playing style; PAC is positioned at base of timpani and can be easily adjusted with timpani key
- REMO Renaissance head with aluminum insert ring improves resonance and dynamic range
- Recessed ears in rim keeps the tension rod heads well out of the way of sweeping motions during play and cradle the timpani key for solid adjustments
- Weight and rigidity of the 4mm drawn steel rim provides consistent tension throughout the tuning range
- Cable-linked tuning gauge includes accidental indicators increase tuning accuracy
- Enclosed housing on tuning gauge increases durability and maintains smooth movement of the pointer
- Reinforced third wheel attachment gives secure hold during transport
- Teflon tape on bearing edge provides whisper quiet tuning
- Heavy-duty 4" locking casters deliver easier mobility
- Matte black hardware has a sleek look with reduced glare
Audio & Video
|Timpani head||REMO Weather King with aluminum insert ring|
|Tuning key||TK-40 timpani tuning key.|
|Head cover||Black leatherette-covered hard timpani head cover|
|Drop Cover||Covers with no-scratch lining are included for the 23", 26", 29", 32" timpani timpani; they are 14" long|
|Mallets||High quality Yamaha mallets offer a range of features for students and professionals|
|Timpani heads||REMO hazy Mylar heads and Renaissance heads are available as replacements|
|Model Names and Sizes||TP-7220 (20") / TP-7223 (23") / TP-7224 (24") / TP-7226 (26") / TP-7227 (26") / TP-7229 (29") / TP-7232 (32")|
|Bowls||Hand-hammered copper bowl|
|Heads||Remo Renaissance heads|
|Balanced Action Spring Mechanism||Maintains proper balance between head and pedal tension|
|Ranges||TP-7220 (E32-C40) / TP-7223 (C28-G#36) / TP-7224 (C28-G36) / TP-7226 (A25-F33) / TP-7227 (A25-F33) / TP7229 (F21-C#29) / TP-7232 (D18-A#26)|
|Struts||TP-7220 (6) / TP-7223 (6) / TP-7224 (6) / TP-7226 (6) / TP-7227 (6) / TP-7229 (8) / TP-7232 (8)|
|Tuning Rods||Ultra-thick tuning rods improve tone characteristics.|
|Weight (lbs.)||TP-7220 (62 lbs) / TP-7223 (66 lbs.) / TP-7224 (75 lbs.) / TP-7226 (88 lbs.) / TP-7227 (93 lbs.) / TP-7229 (99 lbs.) / TP-7232 (104 lbs.)|