We would like to inform you that this application will be discontinued on 31th August, 2015.
Thank you very much for your support over many years.
Faders & XY Pad is a Core MIDI application that controls external MIDI devices by sending MIDI control change messages from your iPad. 8 faders each with up to 3 control change parameters can be assigned for each of 50 templates. A unique XY-Pad mode let’s you control multiple faders by flicking a ball that bounces off the sides of the XY grid for vector synthesis type control. This application offers unique new ways for sonically tweaking the synthesizer.
Works with: iPad / iPad 2
Requirements: iOS 4.3 or later
Download on the App Store.
- Universal Controller with 8 faders.
- Each fader has three assignable controls with “control change no.”, ”parameter range” and “channel number”.
- Minimum and maximum values are assignable for each control change.
- Learn mode will receive the MIDI...
- Universal Controller with 8 faders. - Each fader has three assignable controls with “control change no.”, ”parameter range” and “channel number”. - Minimum and maximum values are assignable for each control change. - Learn mode will receive the MIDI signal from an external MIDI device and automatically assign the parameter.
- The unique XY Pad that can control multiple faders at once. - Each fader can be patched freely in to the XY zone. - If you touch with 3 fingers the ball will move in circle, with 2 fingers the ball will move iteratively. - You can control the speed of the ball.
- Customizable skins (PM1D, MOTIF XF, M7CL, DJ, and Old Style) available. - You can choose your own look for the faders, panel, scribble strip and scale.
* Yamaha MOTIF XF offers you WiFi connectivity which enables wireless control. * If you use the Yamaha i-MX1 iPhone / iPad MIDI Interface, you can connect to any MIDI instrument. * In order to have the WiFi connection, you need to get an OS updater for MOTIF XF from www.yamahasynth.com and buy a compatible Wi-Fi USB adapter. * Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.