QD-Bass (Quatre Dispersion Bass) Technology
Digital Home Theater subwoofer
Advanced-YST Active Servo Technology for expanded bass response
A/V ready, magnetically shielded for video use
- QD-Bass (Quatre Dispersion Bass) Technology
- Digital Home Theater subwoofer
- Advanced-YST Active Servo Technology for expanded bass response
- A/V ready, magnetically shielded for video use
Built-in 120 Watt high power amplifier
6-1/2" spruce cone down-firing driver
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-200Hz
- Dimensions (W x H X D): 11" x 12-13/16" x 12-5/8"
- Weight: 21 lbs
- BASS Circuit (Bass Action Selection System)
- Auto standby power on/off, with override switch
- 50Hz to 150Hz variable high-cut filter
- High cut slope:-24dB/octave
- Volume control
- Phase normal/reverse switch
Advanced Yamaha Active Servo Technology (Advanced YST) is a unique system in which the speaker and amplifier work together to cancel out impedance so the speaker unit has a perfectly linear motion. Advanced YST helps to ensure the highest levels of sound pressure and overall performance.
QD-Bass (Quatre Dispersion Bass) technology uses down-firing drivers with square, pyramid-shaped reflective plates to radiate the sound efficiently in four horizontal directions. The reflective plates negate any effects caused by the floor surface and reduce resonance between sound waves reflected from the floor and the unit.
Audio & Video
|Type||Advanced Yamaha Active Servo Technology / Magnetic Shielding Type|
|Driver||6 1/2" Cone|
|Amplifier Output||70W / 5Ω|
|Frequency Response||30 Hz to 200 Hz|
|Power supply||AC 120V, 60 Hz|
|Standby Power Consumption||0.8 W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||11" x 12-13/16" x 12-5/8"|
|Weight||20 lbs. 4 oz.|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Easy To Set Up
- Good Power Output
- Great Sound Quality
- Home Theater
- Larger Rooms
- Smaller Rooms
Comments about Yamaha yst-sw015:
A buddy passed this on to me, after he upgraded his system. He's a profession sound engineer. It was all he needed for his apartment at the time.
I've got no complaints. Good sound, nice bass, not too overpowering for an apartment.
If you're looking for a smaller, budget SW'er, and you find one of these, grab it. You won't go wrong.
- Was this a gift?: