Keyboard Arp & Drum Pad is a Core MIDI iPad application that transmits notes to external MIDI instruments and includes a keyboard, arpeggiator and assignable drum pads. You can play the built-in keyboard, trigger arps and play various patterns of instruments such as drum, keyboard, and guitar. Also the drum pads lets you play drum phrases or assign the multiple notes on one pad and play chords. You can set the Keyboard Arp & Drum Pad to different channels so you can play drum beats and pad chords along with the sequence phrases run by the arpeggiator.
Works with: iPad / iPad 2
Requirements: iOS 4.3 or later
Download on the App Store.
- You can choose from 342 arps including many different instrument categories.
- Each arp phrase can be modified in real time for swing, beat stretch, octave range and variation.
- You can choose from 342 arps including many different instrument categories. - Each arp phrase can be modified in real time for swing, beat stretch, octave range and variation.
- Each of the 16 drum pads can have up to 5 notes with assignable velocities so you can play chords or layered percussion with one pad. - You can even split the pads in half and assign different notes or velocities to the left side and right side of the pad. - The learn mode makes it easy to program the pads directly from the MOTIF XF. - 64 user templates available.
- The Tap Tempo feature allows you to quickly set the Tempo of the arps.
- The Ribbon Controller feature let’s you control the velocity, pitch and 2 assignable parameters.
* Yamaha MOTIF XF offers you WiFi connectivity which enables wireless control. * If you use the Yamaha i-MX1 iPhone / iPad MIDI Interface, you can connect to any MIDI instrument. * In order to have the WiFi connection, you need to get an OS updater for MOTIF XF from www.yamahasynth.com and buy a compatible Wi-Fi USB adapter. * Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.