- 8" bass-reflex powered subwoofer delivers low frequencies down to 22Hz
- 22Hz - 150Hz frequency response
- High-power 150W amplifier exclusively designed for low frequencies
- LOW CUT switch, LOW CUT control (80-120Hz) HIGH CUT control (80-120 Hz)
- PHASE switch allow users to set up a subwoofer system with simple connections and no additional equipment
- XLR and TRS phone for outputs and XLR for L and R and EXT SUB
Audio & Video
|Speaker type||Powered subwoofer|
|Frequency range (-10dB)||22Hz - 160Hz|
|I/O connectors||INPUT: XLR3-31 type (balanced) x2, PHONE (balanced) x2 / OUTPUT: XLR3-32 type (balanced) x2 (L&R), XLR3-32 type (balanced) x1 (EXT SUB)|
|Net weight||12.5kg (27.6 lbs.)|
|Others||LEVEL control, PHASE switch : NORM./REV., HIGH CUT control (80-120Hz, center click), LOW CUT control (80-120Hz, center click), LOW CUT switch (ON/OFF)|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Set Up
- Great Sound Quality
Comments about Yamaha hs8s:
I was having a difficult time with the bottom end on my music mixes till I added the hs8s to my hs80m's. Once I added the sub, it became apparent why.
I can now hear the full spectrum and can easily dial in the low end.
At first I thought I might only want to switch on the sub occasionally but now I leave it on with the near fields full time. I feel having the sub is essential. Highly recommended.
- Was this a gift?: