Exclusive Yamaha tuning method ensures true pitch and full sound.
Acoustalon™ bars, produced from fiberglass reinforced plastic in a one-step manufacturing process, provide exceptional durability and a pure tone; the scientifically designed Sonic To...
- Exclusive Yamaha tuning method ensures true pitch and full sound.
- Acoustalon™ bars, produced from fiberglass reinforced plastic in a one-step manufacturing process, provide exceptional durability and a pure tone; the scientifically designed Sonic Tone Holes produced in this process give Acoustalon™ bars a tone similar to rosewood.
- Resonators feature a cut-away design to reduce overall instrument weight and a 2-tracking system that allows resonator height adjustment for pitch and tone control.
- Graduated tone bars, a professional feature, promote full tone quality and projection.
- Hinged resonators and rails, along with a two-piece crossbar, make tear down a simple task.
- Tough-Terrain™ Frame is efficient for transporting both instruments and accessories, fits through standard doorways, is height adjustable, and features an oversized swivel pedal to ensure playing comfort.
- 1" pipes accommodate all parallel multi-clamps on the market and can be mounted up or down for various set-up requirements.
- Casters are welded 10" pneumatic tires with locks.
Audio & Video
|Range||4 1/3 octaves, A25-C76|
|Bars||Acoustalon™ with Sonic Tone Hole|
|Bar Sizes||Graduating from 1 1/4" – 2 1/4" x 1"|
|Resonators||Brushed tan finish with cutaway design, 2-position tracking system|
|Height Adjustable||Height adjustable from 35" – 38 1/4"|
|Dimensions||78" x 34 1/4"|
|Pitch||A=442Hz (other pitches available by special order)|
|Scale Range||F21 - C76|
|Weight||134 1/2 lbs|
|Wheels||10" pneumatic tires; two locking|