Exclusive Yamaha tuning method ensures true pitch and full sound.
Graduated bars produce full tone and projection throughout the instrument's range, while the matte gold finish produces a warm sound.
Height-adjustable frame allows all players to fi...
- Exclusive Yamaha tuning method ensures true pitch and full sound.
- Graduated bars produce full tone and projection throughout the instrument's range, while the matte gold finish produces a warm sound.
- Height-adjustable frame allows all players to find the most comfortable playing position.
- Oversized swivel pedal allows comfortable pedaling from all positions.
- Quiet motor, with silent pause and silent fan speed slider control, allows musical expression without unwanted noise; memory position fans always return to pre-determined position.
- Durable frame has dual angle braces, lower crossbar support, and horizontal leg supports to maintain stability, and therefore playability.
- Large 4" casters, with two locking casters on the player's side, allow for easy transport and stability while playing.
- Fully collapsible frame — with two-part resonators, damper arm, pedal crossbar, and hinged rails — disassembles into relatively small parts for compact storage and transport.
- Additional tuning process of partials ensures superb intonation and broad tone.
Audio & Video
|Range||4 octaves; C28-C76|
|Bars||Yamaha exclusive aluminum alloy; gold, matte finish|
|Bar Sizes||Graduating from 1 1/2" - 2 1/4" x 1/2"|
|Height Adjustable||Height adjustable from 33 7/8" to 37"|
|Dimensions||72 7/8" x 32 5/8"|
|Pitch||A=442Hz (other pitches available by special order)|
|Wheels||4" casters, two locking|
|Motor||YVM-300 with silent pause control; 25-150 rpm; memory control|