3 ½ octave range
Exclusive Yamaha tuning method ensures true pitch and full sound.
Padauk wood bars provide natural wood sound and feel
Cut-away resonator design, which includes only essential accidental resonators reduces overall instrument s...
- 3 ½ octave range
- Exclusive Yamaha tuning method ensures true pitch and full sound.
- Padauk wood bars provide natural wood sound and feel
- Cut-away resonator design, which includes only essential accidental resonators reduces overall instrument size and weight for easy transport and storage
- Durable frame has lower crossbar support, and angle brace in the low end maintains stability—and therefore
- Folding leg frame design allows compact storage and transport
- Casters lock on player side; locks are easy to reach and secure the instrument during play
Audio & Video
|Instrument Cases||Lightweight durable bags that offer convenience and protection for an entire ensemble|
|Instrument Covers||Padded percussion covers provide durability and water resistance|
|Keyboard Mallets||High quality mallets for students and professionals|
|Mallet Bag||The YMB-150 easily attaches to percussion instruments and provides quick access to sticks and mallets|
|Range||3 ½ octaves; F45-C88|
|Bar Sizes||1 3/8" x ¾"|
|Dimensions||48 ½" x 24 ½"|
|Frame||Folding leg design|
|Resonators||Brushed tan finish with cut-away design and only essential accidental resonators|
|Weight||48 ½ pounds|
|Casters||3 inch (two locking)|