Exclusive Yamaha tuning method ensures true pitch and full sound.
Acoustalon™ bars, produced from fiberglass reinforced plastic in a one-step manufacturing process, provide exceptional durability and a pure tone; the scientifically designed Sonic To...
- Exclusive Yamaha tuning method ensures true pitch and full sound.
- Acoustalon™ bars, produced from fiberglass reinforced plastic in a one-step manufacturing process, provide exceptional durability and a pure tone; the scientifically designed Sonic Tone Holes produced in this process give Acoustalon™ bars a tone similar to rosewood.
- Cut-away resonator design with only essential accidental resonators reduces overall size and weight of the instrument for ease of transport and storage.
- The ability to quickly and easily adjust the height of the YXRD-500F by gas shock struts promotes proper playing technique and comfort. Pneumatic struts allow height adjustments to be made easily by one person.
- Lower crossbar support helps to ensure the integrity and life of the contemporary-styled frame.
- Hinged resonators and rails, along with a two-piece crossbar, make tear down a simple task.
- The accessory bar has 1 1/2” square pipes to provide a non-slip shape for a clamp to hold added components. Pipes are attached to front and both left and right sides of the system, providing greater freedom in creating an easy-to-use percussion setup. Easy-to-use clamps make set-up and tear down simple.
- Over-sized 6” casters allow for easy transport, then lock for stability during play.
- Three sides allow for more mounting locations for accessories, and protect instrument frame.
- Four RDC-10 clamps included for mounting instruments and accessories to the frame.
Audio & Video
|Range||F45-C88, 3 1/2 octaves|
|Bar Sizes||Non-graduated 1-5/8"|
|Resonators||Brushed tan finish with cutaway design, only essential accidental resonators|
|Height Adjustable||Height adjustable from 32 3/4 " x 37 1/2 "|
|Dimensions||54" x 31 1/2 "|
|Pitch||A=442Hz (other pitches available by special order)|
|Weight||70 1/2 pounds|
|Wheels||Oversized 6" casters, two locking|