3 ½ octave range
Acoustalon bars are produced from fiberglass-reinforced plastic in a one-step manufacturing process to provide exceptional durability and a pure tone similar to rosewood
Cut-away resonator design, which includes only essential acc...
- 3 ½ octave range
- Acoustalon bars are produced from fiberglass-reinforced plastic in a one-step manufacturing process to provide exceptional durability and a pure tone similar to rosewood
- Cut-away resonator design, which includes only essential accidental resonators reduces overall instrument size and weight for easy transport and storage
- Ability to quickly and easily adjust the height of the YXRD-500F by gas shock struts promotes proper playing technique and comfort. Pneumatic struts allow height adjustments to be made easily by one person.
- 1½ in. square pipes used for accessory bar provide non-slip shape for clamp to hold added components; pipes are attached to front and both left and right sides of the system providing greater freedom in creating an easy-to-use percussion setup
- Heavy-duty 6” casters allow for easy transport, then lock for stability during play
- Three sided accessory bar allows more mounting locations for accessories and protects instrument frame
- Easy-to-use clamp makes set-up and teardown simple.
Audio & Video
|Range||F45-88, 3 ½ octaves|
|Bar Sizes||Non-graduated 1-5/8"|
|Height Adjustable||Height adjustable from 32 ¾ " x 37 ½ "|
|Dimensions||54" x 31 ½ "|
|Weight||70 ½ pounds|