RM-SHBA: Marching bass stand AIRLift ™ Stadium Hardware
AIRLift ™ Stadium Hardware BY MAY®
AIRLift ™ Stadium Hardware promotes correct playing technique, elevating your percussion section to a higher level of sound and visual performance. Yamaha AIRLift ™ Stadium Hardware is suspension equipment that will save wear and tear on your percussion instruments and your percussionists.
Unique Tripod System
A unique tripod system allows one of the legs to adjust independently of the other two. This ensures stable support of the instruments, even when used in bleachers. What does this mean? Percussionists can easily go from carrier to bleacher to band room without sacrificing playing technique or sound quality. Now, marching percussion can be used on carriers and stands in every situation, both inside and outside. This translates into less wear and tear on the gear, and less money coming out of the instrument repair budget.
Proper Playing Technique
AIRLift ™ Stadium Hardware is height adjustable to encourage proper playing technique for all players regardless of the setting: drumline rehearsals, standstill performances, football bleachers and basketball pep band performances.
When set up on a flat surface, the snare, tom and bell/xylophone stands are intentionally tilted back to bring the center of gravity over the base of the stand. This brings the instrument closer to the player and prevents the stand from tipping over. With the ATS™ technology, the same concept can be applied when used in bleachers.
By using lightweight aluminum tubing and folding tripod, transport is a breeze. Manufactured to precise tolerances and utilizing stainless steel nuts and bolts, AIRLift ™ Stadium Hardware is maintenance-free and designed for a lifetime of smooth operation.
With AIRLift ™ Stadium Hardware promoting correct playing technique, your drumline will literally elevate to a higher level of sound and visual performance.
- Sets up and adjusts quickly with air-supported telescoping tube
- Operates effortlessly with a simple lift of the handle
- Unique tripod system allows one of the legs to adjust independently of the other two, ensuring stable support even when used in bleachers; transitions easily from carrier to bleacher to band room without sacrificing technique or sound quality
- AIRLift ™ Stadium Hardware allows for precise positioning to encourage proper playing technique in drumline rehearsals, standstill performances, football bleachers and pep band performances
- On flat surfaces, the snare, tom and bell/xylophone stands intentionally tilt back to bring the center of gravity over the base of the stand, putting the instrument closer to the player and preventing the stand from tipping over. With the ATS™ technology, the same concept can be applied in bleachers
- Lightweight aluminum tubing and folding tripod make transport a breeze
- Stainless steel nuts and bolts and precise manufacturing make AIRLift ™ Stadium Hardware strong and maintenance-free, for a lifetime of smooth operation
- Compatible Drop and Lock design allows hassle-free changing from MAY carrier to Stadium Hardware
- Height adjustment clamps are machined from aircraft aluminum for tight tolerances
- Adjustable stabilizing bumper prevents instruments from bouncing during play
- Stainless steel bolts with rounded aluminum handles secure sliding collars with precision and comfort
- Rubber feet grip the surface to avoid slipping
- Patented AIRLift ™ Stadium Hardware Advanced Tripod System (ATS™) technology allows independent leg height adjustment and is quick and easy to use Available for snare drums, multi-toms, bass drums and multi-application keyboards: RM-SHSA; RM-SHQA; RM-SHBA; RM-SHBXA