CL/QL StageMix Version 8.1 for iPad Ready for Download
- Added RF control and monitoring for all RF devices supported by CL/QL including models from Sennheiser, Shure and Sony
- Added GEQ/8 band PEQ library store and recall
- Added Disconnect and Return to Start Menu in the Setup view
- Added simulated metering in demo mode
- Graphical changes for compatibility with new iPad models
StageMix is an application for the Apple iPad that provides remote control of Yamaha CL digital mixing console functions via a simple, intuitive graphical interface from anywhere within wireless range. The software has been specifically designed to allow engineers to adjust monitor mixes from the performers’ positions on stage, directly controlling mix parameters via the iPad rather than having to rely on verbal directions to a second engineer. The result is better mixes in less time; a huge advantage during high-pressure pre-show setup. Although StageMix is focused on the requirements for adjusting monitor mixes on stage, its range of features is continually expanding, allowing it to be used for a wider variety of remote control functions.