New Yamaha SR-C30A Sound Bar Saves Space and Gives You Bass
The compact sound bar with wireless subwoofer is ideal for small spaces
BUENA PARK, Calif. (August 24, 2022) — Today, Yamaha introduces a new way to get clear, enveloping, and full-range TV sound, which includes rich bass – even if you don't have the space for a full-sized sound bar.
The Yamaha SR-C30A compact sound bar with wireless subwoofer is 30% smaller than the company's top-selling traditional sound bar. The bar fits neatly on or in smaller furniture at only 23.6" wide and 2.5" tall. At the same time, the companion wireless subwoofer is also conveniently slim, with a width of 6.3" and height of 13.3", and can be placed either vertically or horizontally, giving the user options for placement in the room. Despite its diminutive size, the SR-C30A has advanced features, including Clear Voice for dialogue clarity, 3D Surround Sound for cinema-like sonic immersion and Adaptive Low Volume for watching shows without disturbing neighbors or loved ones.
"Achieving great, accurate sound from a small speaker cabinet has always been a technical challenge. Furthermore, many people do not have enough space for a traditional full-sized sound bar," said Alex Sadeghian, Yamaha Corporation of America's director of Consumer Audio. "The SR-C30A responds by producing a large, spacious sound that is surprisingly richer and more detailed than you'd expect for its size. It is ideal not only for living rooms, but also for smaller rooms in the home such as bedrooms, offices, dens and home gyms."
The SR-C30A joins the company's popular, highly-reviewed SR-C20A – a single-body compact sound bar with a built-in subwoofer – adding a separate wireless subwoofer for better bass performance and overall sound clarity but also enhanced tech like 3D Surround Sound and Adaptive Low Volume.
SR-C30A Features & Benefits:
- Versatile Connectivity – HDMI ARC, optical (x2), analog stereo mini-input for gaming consoles and other portable devices, Bluetooth (including multi-point functionality to switch between devices).
- Intuitive Controls – top panel controls on the sound bar, plus remote control and downloadable Sound Bar Remote app for iOS and Android.
- Four Sound Modes – Standard, Stereo, Game and 3D Movie. Game mode enhances sound for near-field listening, perfect for gaming battle stations. 3D Movie mode is a proprietary 3D virtual surround sound mode created just for the SR-C30A to provide the most realistic and enveloping sound for movies.
- Dolby Digital – surround sound processing.
- Clear Voice – for dialogue clarity.
- Adaptive Low Volume – automatically equalizes highs, mids and lows for optimal sound richness at low volumes. This is superior to so-called "night listening" modes in other brands' sound bars that squash frequencies across the board.
- Drivers & Power – (2) 1.8" full-range drivers + (1) 5.1" subwoofer; 90 watts of total system power (20W x 2 + 50W sub).
- Tabletop or Wall-Mount Bar Placement – built-in keyholes in the bar allow for easy wall-mounting, if desired.
- Vertical or Horizontal Sub Placement – adhesive feet for the sub included in the box allow you to pick your desired subwoofer orientation.
Pricing & AvailabilityThe SR-C30A will be available to purchase in the U.S. this October 2022.
Additional information on the SR-C30A can be found at https://usa.yamaha.com/products/audio_visual/sound_bar/sr-c30a/index.html