Yamaha Brings Flagship True Wireless Earbuds to the U.S.
New TW-E7B earbuds unite premium sound performance with cutting-edge tech, including Yamaha-exclusive Advanced ANC and Listening Optimizer
BUENA PARK, Calif. (August 9, 2022) — Today, Yamaha unveiled the U.S. availability of its new flagship TW-E7B true wireless earbuds, pushing the envelope of what's possible in personal audio technology. The TW-E7B combines best-in-class sound performance with a powerful set of digital processing technologies that allow the earbuds to adapt to the listener and their environment. For the first time in true wireless earbuds, the TW-E7B employs the company's proprietary Advanced ANC active noise-cancelling – which removes noise while keeping music pure – and Listening Optimizer – which analyzes and corrects in real time for individual ear shapes and wearing styles. These technologies are joined by many other features, including Ambient Sound mode, Qualcomm® cVc (Clear Voice Capture), in-ear detection, Listening Care, IPX5 water resistance and more.
"The TW-E7B is our new statement piece in the category in terms of sound performance - it's the ultimate representation of Yamaha True Sound in a true wireless earbud," said Alex Sadeghian, director, Consumer Audio, Yamaha Corporation of America. "We've never had this much processing power in earbuds before. Fit and wearing style are critical components of good sound; incorporating adaptive technology such as Listening Optimizer into true wireless earbuds is a game changer."
Unlike typical noise-cancelling, which can often "color" or degrade the sound, Advanced ANC analyzes and removes background noise while keeping the music signal pure and untouched. Listening Optimizer analyzes and corrects the effects of individual ear shapes and wearing styles. The analysis is done by an internal microphone that monitors the signal affected by the shape of the ear canal and how the earbud is worn. It then calculates the difference from the original audio signal and corrects for the difference in real-time.
Additional TW-E7B features include:
- Ambient Sound— Stay aware of your surroundings and communicate with others, while keeping your earbuds in and playing music. The Ambient Sound mode uses built-in microphones to capture external sounds, presenting them in the background of your audio.
- Qualcomm Inside— Experience crystal-clear calls with advanced mic design and Qualcomm® cVc (Clear Voice Capture). Qualcomm® TrueWireless™ Mirroring allows for a seamless earbud "role swapping" capability and provides a stable Bluetooth wireless connection from virtually any source while saving power.
- Listening Care— Hear full-range sound – from high to low frequencies – even at low volume settings. Listening Care overcomes a challenge faced by typical earphones, where low volume listening leads to a pronounced reduction with specific frequency ranges.
- In-Ear Detection— Music automatically pauses when an earbud is removed and resumes playback when placed back in your ear.
- Gaming Mode— A low-latency mode is ideal for playing games or watching videos.
All settings can be activated via the Yamaha Headphone Control App, available for iOS and Android. The TW-E7B offers a total continuous playing time of up to 22 hours, with up to 6 hours of listening time per charge. The earbuds come with a charging case, USB-C charging cable and five sizes of silicone ear tips.
U.S. Pricing & AvailabilityThe TW-E7B is available today on usa.yamaha.com for $279.95 MSRP, in four color options: black, beige, dark blue and white.
Additional information on the TW-E7B can be found at https://usa.yamaha.com/products/audio_visual/headphones/tw-e7b/index.html