Yamaha CSF-TA TransAcoustic parlor guitars transport you to new creative spaces with immersive reverb and lush chorus effects without needing an amp or other external gear.
- Compact body
- Solid spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Onboard reverb and chorus effects
- Durable hard bag included
An actuator installed on the inner surface of the guitar back vibrates in response to the vibrations of the strings. The vibrations of the actuator are then conveyed to the body of the guitar and to the air in and around the guitar body, generating authentic reverb and chorus sounds from inside the body.
Three simple knobs let you adjust the amount of effects and the line out volume level. Keeping the controls small minimizes the area of the holes in the body material, which reduces acoustic sound loss.
(A) Chorus Control
(B) Reverb Control (Room / Hall)
(C) TA Switch / Line Out Volume Control
* Pressing the TA Switch for longer than 0.3 seconds activates the TA function.
* When a cable is connected to the line out jack, the line out volume can be adjusted by rotating knob (C).
* The reverb type switches from Room to Hall around the 12:00 position.
The CSF series utilizes newly-designed scalloped bracing that delivers rich, full-bodied resonance. The use of forward-shifted construction maintains the strength of the body while maximizing the vibration of the guitar's top.
Newly-Designed Battery Box
The battery box integrated into the end-pin jack requires fewer holes in the body. This reduces acoustic sound loss. Connect the cable from the jack to a PA or amp to use as an acoustic-electric guitar.