CPX guitars combine the on-stage prowess of the legendary APX series with a bigger-bodied design for a louder, fuller acoustic sound and a more traditional look.
Combining the playability and clear, dynamic plugged in tone of Yamaha’s APX electro-acoustic guitars with a bigger body for traditional looks and a more powerful, louder acoustic sound, the CPX600 offers the ideal balance between plugged in performance and acoustic style.
- Medium-jumbo cutaway body design for full bodied acoustic tone
- 25” scale length and narrower string spacing for enhanced comfort
- New bracing pattern for tighter and more focused tone
- Abalone inlaid soundhole rosette
- Stage-focused pickup system to shape your sound in the mix
This 12-string version of the CPX700II features styling and specification driven by the 1000-series guitars, but with the exclusive ART pickup system. Designed to capture the guitar’s full body resonance, ART’s ability to faithfully recreate natural tone and dynamics allows your unique style and character to shine through.
All-solid wood construction and Yamaha’s proprietary SRT pickup/preamp system give CPX1200II the best of both worlds, whether you’re plugged-in or playing acoustically. With a full bass response, clear treble and open midrange ideally suited to partnering with vocals, the CPX’s sound sits perfectly in any mix. Premium appointments including mahogany binding, black button tuning keys and mother-of-pearl/paduak inlays make sure CPX1200 looks as good as it sounds.
- Medium Jumbo Body For Full-bodied Acoustic Tone
- Solid Spruce Top
- Solid Rosewood Back & Sides
- SRT Pickup/Preamp System for Natural Amplified Tone
The colors and finishes shown may vary from those on the actual products.