Yamaha LAN Monitor V1.8.6 for Windows
- A message is displayed in the notification area if a stack port link goes down on a Yamaha switch.
- If an L2MS manager other than itself is detected, a message is now displayed in the notification area.
- The [About] menu was renamed the [Help] menu, and functionality for opening the user guide in a web browser was added to the [Help] menu.
- The following terminology was changed for Yamaha Network products:
For details on Yamaha Network product terminology changes, refer to the table below.
|SNMP (Private MIB)||ysl2msFindSlave||ysl2msFindAgent|
- On the List screen, the [Switch / Wireless AP List] tab was renamed the [L2MS Agent List] tab.
- The [L2MS Agent List] tab now indicates the number of L2MS agents listed on the List screen.
- In the dialog box for updating all firmware, the percent progress of forwarding firmware files is now displayed in the [Progress] field.
- The firmware update and CONFIG import/export processing performance has been improved.
- When an app is closed, a message is sent to remove managed agents from management.
The next manager immediately manages agents that receive the message.
- The default file name is now displayed in the file selection dialog box if a CSV file is output from the following locations.
[List]-[L2MS Agent List]-[CSV export]
[List]-[Firmware Update]-[Firmware Update]
[List]-[Config Import/Export]-[CONFIG import]
[List]-[Config Import/Export]-[CONFIG export]
- Results from batch updates of all firmware and batch import/export of CONFIG files are now automatically saved in the following location.
- Adjustments were made to part of the layout and wording.
- The OUI file was updated.
- In configurations with only one L2MS agent, a bug that disabled the snapshot function was fixed.
- In the Connected Devices view, the bug that caused the VLAN ID to temporarily not be displayed was fixed.
That bug occurs in version 1.7.5 or later versions.
- When all firmware was batch updated so that a different L2MS manager managed an L2MS agent after rebooting, a bug prevented the Firmware Update dialog box from being closed. That bug was fixed.
- A bug that sometimes caused the failure reason field to be blank in the active dialog box during batch firmware updates was fixed.
- A bug that prevented closing the Firmware Update dialog box during batch firmware updating was fixed.This occurred if the [Aborted] button was pressed when firmware file transferring was already finished for an L2MS agent.
- A bug that displayed the wireless module MAC address for Yamaha wireless LAN access points in the Connected Devices view whenever a wireless connection of a terminal connected to a Yamaha wireless LAN access point was disconnected was fixed.
|OS||Windows 7 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
(For Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10, both 32-bit and 64-bit editions are supported)
|CPU||32-bit: 2 GHz or faster Intel Core / Pentium / Celeron family processor
64-bit: Processor that supports Intel64 (however, the program runs in 32-bit operation)
|Storage||200 MB or more free space (not including the Dante Controller)|
|Display||Resolution: 1280 x 768 or higher|
|Other||Mouse or another pointing device
Ethernet (This will not work via wireless LAN)
License Agreement and Download File
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE. YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED TO USE THIS SOFTWARE PURSUANT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT IS BETWEEN YOU (AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR LEGAL ENTITY) AND YAMAHA CORPORATION ("YAMAHA").
BY DOWNLOADING OR INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE RENDERING IT AVAILABLE FOR YOUR USE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY, OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SOFTWARE. IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED OR INSTALLED THE SOFTWARE AND DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, PROMPTLY DELETE THE SOFTWARE.
GRANT OF LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Yamaha hereby grants you the right to use the programs and data files composing the software accompanying this Agreement, and any programs and files for upgrading such software that may be distributed to you in the future with terms and conditions attached (collectively, “SOFTWARE”), only on a computer, musical instrument or equipment item that you yourself own or manage. While ownership of the storage media in which the SOFTWARE is stored rests with you, the SOFTWARE itself is owned by Yamaha and/or Yamaha’s licensor(s), and is protected by relevant copyright laws and all applicable treaty provisions.
- You may not engage in reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or otherwise deriving a source code form of the SOFTWARE by any method whatsoever.
- You may not reproduce, modify, change, rent, lease, or distribute the SOFTWARE in whole or in part, or create derivative works of the SOFTWARE.
- You may not electronically transmit the SOFTWARE from one computer to another or share the SOFTWARE in a network with other computers.
- You may not use the SOFTWARE to distribute illegal data or data that violates public policy.
- You may not initiate services based on the use of the SOFTWARE without permission by Yamaha Corporation.
Copyrighted data, including but not limited to MIDI data for songs, obtained by means of the SOFTWARE, are subject to the following restrictions which you must observe.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be used for any commercial purposes without permission of the copyright owner.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be duplicated, transferred, or distributed, or played back or performed for listeners in public without permission of the copyright owner.
- The encryption of data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be removed nor may the electronic watermark be modified without permission of the copyright owner.
If any copyright law or provisions of this Agreement is violated, the Agreement shall terminate automatically and immediately without notice from Yamaha. Upon such termination, you must immediately destroy the licensed SOFTWARE, any accompanying written documents and all copies thereof.
If you believe that the downloading process was faulty, you may contact Yamaha, and Yamaha shall permit you to re-download the SOFTWARE, provided that you first destroy any copies or partial copies of the SOFTWARE that you obtained through your previous download attempt. This permission to re-download shall not limit in any manner the disclaimer of warranty set forth in Section 5 below.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY ON SOFTWARE
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the SOFTWARE is at your sole risk. The SOFTWARE and related documentation are provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AS TO THE SOFTWARE, EXPRESS, AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YAMAHA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YAMAHA’S ENTIRE OBLIGATION HEREUNDER SHALL BE TO PERMIT USE OF THE SOFTWARE UNDER THE TERMS HEREOF. IN NO EVENT SHALL YAMAHA BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EXPENSES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF YAMAHA OR AN AUTHORIZED DEALER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. In no event shall Yamaha's total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid for the SOFTWARE.
THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
Third party software and data ("THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE") may be attached to the SOFTWARE. If, in the written materials or the electronic data accompanying the Software, Yamaha identifies any software and data as THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, you acknowledge and agree that you must abide by the provisions of any Agreement provided with the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE and that the party providing the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE is responsible for any warranty or liability related to or arising from the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. Yamaha is not responsible in any way for the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE or your use thereof.
- Yamaha provides no express warranties as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. IN ADDITION, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha shall not provide you with any service or maintenance as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha is not liable to you or any other person for any damages, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, expenses, lost profits, lost data or other damages arising out of the use, misuse or inability to use the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS NOTICE:
The Software is a "commercial item," as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. 2.101 (Oct 1995), consisting of "commercial computer software" and "commercial computer software documentation," as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 (Sept 1995). Consistent with 48 C.F.R. 12.212 and 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 through 227.72024 (June 1995), all U.S. Government End Users shall acquire the Software with only those rights set forth herein
This Agreement shall be interpreted according to and governed by Japanese law without reference to principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute or procedure shall be heard before the Tokyo District Court in Japan. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any portion of this Agreement to be unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to use of the SOFTWARE and any accompanying written materials and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding the subject matter of this Agreement. No amendment or revision of this Agreement will be binding unless in writing and signed by a fully authorized representative of Yamaha.
Yamaha LAN Monitor for Win
- Previous versions information
- Yamaha LAN Monitor V1.7.5 for Win
- Yamaha LAN Monitor V1.6.4 for Win
- Yamaha LAN Monitor V1.5.7 for Win
- Yamaha LAN Monitor V1.4.1 for Win
- Yamaha LAN Monitor V1.3.9 for Win
- Yamaha LAN Monitor V1.3.6 for Win
- Yamaha LAN Monitor V1.3.3 for Win
- Yamaha LAN Monitor V1.2.6 for Win
- Yamaha Audio Network Monitor V1.2.0 for Win
- Yamaha Audio Network Monitor V1.1.0 for Win
- Yamaha Audio Network Monitor V1.0.1 for Win