YM-2400 4 1/3 Octave Intermediate Acoustalon™ Marimba
4 1/3 octave Acoustalon™ marimba with A25-C76 range, three-position resonator slots, height adjustable frame, dual angle supports and horizontal leg supports.
- Exclusive Yamaha tuning method ensures true pitch and full sound.
- Acoustalon™ bars, produced from fiberglass reinforced plastic in a one-step manufacturing process, provide exceptional durability and a pure tone; the scientifically designed Sonic Tone Holes produced in this process give Acoustalon™ bars a tone similar to rosewood.
- Resonators feature a cut-away design to reduce overall instrument weight and a 2-tracking system that allows resonator height adjustment for pitch and tone control.
- Graduated tone bars, a professional feature, promote full tone quality and projection.
- Height adjustable frame with pneumatic struts allows one person to easily adjust the height to a comfortable playing position.
- Lower crossbar support helps to ensure the integrity and life of the contemporary-styled frame.
- Hinged resonators and rails, along with a two-piece crossbar, make tear down a simple task.
- Oversized 4" casters allow for easy transport over rough surfaces.
- Rosewood bars available for purchase separately.
The colors and finishes shown may vary from those on the actual products.