This model features: aluminum bell set in F57-C88 range; 13" x 3" maple shell snare drum with internal mute; soft rolling case with retractable handle; 8" tunable practice pad; combination stand with X-style stand top and snare stand top; music rack; mallets; and Vic Firth SD1 drumsticks. For realistic practice and performance, note names are not printed on the bars. Note name stickers are included and can be applied to the bars if desired.
Yamaha Total Percussion kits give beginning students an instrument that is easy to play and has a quality of sound consistent with the larger instruments on which they will one day perform.
- Offers a maple shell snare drum and bell set in one convenient rolling case.
- Bells start on F instead of G to reduce confusion for beginners using accidentals to find C, and allowing more 2-octave scale studies.
- By not including note names on the tone bar surface, this mode helps to facilitate a more realistic practice and performance thereby challenging students to develop at the same rate as other instruments.
- Simple, durable snare strainer ensures trouble-free use.
- Lightweight aluminum bells start on F instead of G to reduce confusion for beginners
- X-style bell stand and snare stand with basket offer convenience and stability.
- Rolling bag with retractable handle aids in transport and stands upright without falling over.
- Durable snare strainer ensures years of trouble-free use.
- Internal snare mute is quiet and rattle-free.
- Locking snare basket holds drum securely.
- Note names included on stickers inside the case.
- Band director designed.
The colors and finishes shown may vary from those on the actual products.