YVT-2700G 3 Octave Intermediate Tough-Terrain™ Frame Vibraphone, Gold
Featuring brawny, welded steel construction and large 10" pneumatic tires that handle any field of play, Tough Terrain™ Frame instruments are ideal for outdoor ensembles. The YVT-2700 gold intermediate vibraphone uses glossy gold aluminum alloy bars for a bright, projecting sound.
- Exclusive Yamaha tuning method ensures true pitch and full sound.
- The 1 1/2" width and 1/2" thick bars allow projection and full tone while the glossy gold finish produces a bright sound.
- Oversized swivel pedal allows comfortable pedaling from all positions.
- Quiet motor, with silent pause and silent fan speed slider control, allows musical expression without unwanted noise.
- Tough-Terrain™ Frame is efficient for transporting both instruments and accessories, fits through standard doorways, and is height adjustable to promote proper playing technique and comfort.
- 1" pipes accommodate all parallel multi-clamps on the market and can be mounted up or down for various set-up requirements.
- Casters are welded 10" pneumatic tires with locks.
The colors and finishes shown may vary from those on the actual products.