DME Designer Combo Installer V4.0.0 for Win (Previous version)
- Save an up-to-date DME project file (*.daf). Don't update unless an up-to-date ".daf" file has already been saved on your computer. Without the "daf" file, you will not be able to restore DME operation.
- If you update with using the following conditions, DME Designer may not operate properly.
a) If you are using DME-N Network Driver V1.2.0 and DSP5D/LS9/M7CL Editor.
b) If you are using DME-N Network Driver V1.1.3 or V1.1.2.
When updating the driver, uninstall the driver by double-clicking "setup.exe" for the latest driver, restart your computer, and then install the latest driver. If Yamaha software does not operate properly, uninstall and install the software again.
- DME Designer V4 cannot design/control the system that consists of DME Firmware V3 units or the mixed system with Firmware V3 and V4 units. It is required to unify the system version to V3 or V4 by upgrading/downgrading DME Designer or firmware.
- The MY4-AEC card can now be selected for I/O card slots. AEC components, which are available when the card is installed, have been added.
- The "Partial Recall" function has been added. Scenes can now be recalled on a per component basis. By utilizing both Recall Safe and the new Partial Recall functions, components to be recalled or not recalled can now be selected precisely.
- Configurations can now be duplicated in the "Configuration Manager" window.
- In the Main Panel window, configuration names are now displayed, and configurations may be selected./li>
- The VS4, VS6, and NS-IC600 can now be specified as external devices.
- The Remote V3.5 tab and the MIDI V3.5 tab in the “Utility” dialog box have been deleted.
- The [Cancel] button has been added in the "Project File has been modified. Save?" dialog box which is displayed before closing DME Designer to cancel closing procedure.
- Fixed a problem in which SP2060 configurations could be edited when the "Configuration Manager" dialog box was opened via [Tools] menu [Configuration Manager] item.
- Fixed a problem in which configurations could be edited while online when the "Configuration Manager" dialog box was opened via the context menu displayed by right clicking a DME object in the Designer window.
- Fixed a problem in which the compiling procedure would occasionally complete successfully even though an error should occur when an IN port was connected to multiple OUT ports.
- Fixed a problem in which the compiling procedure would occasionally not complete when compiling was executed on a complex configuration with multiple SPX components.
- Fixed a problem in which the compiling procedure would occasionally not complete when compiling was executed on a complex configuration having an SPX component with an output connected to any other component.
- Fixed a problem in which the [+48V Master] indicator didn't light in the AD8HR component editor.
- Fixed a problem in which DME Designer could occasionally freeze when closing the application by means other than clicking [Exit] in the [File] menu of the Main Panel window.
- Fixed a problem in which parameter links remained functional for parameters of different types which should not be linked after the effect type was changed for an SPX component having linked parameters.
- Fixed problems in which Scene Store and Recall functions might not work when Parameter Link settings were no longer appropriate due to editing the Configuration.
|OS||Windows 7: (32bit/64bit; Ultimate/Professional), Windows Vista:(32bit/64bit; Ultimate/Business/Enterprise ), Windows XP: Professional|
|CPU||32bit: 1.4GHz(Windows 7/Vista)/1GHz(Windows XP) or higher Intel Core/Pentium/Celeron family processor; 64bit: Intel 64 compatible processor|
|Memory||2GB(64-bit Windows 7)/1GB(32-bit Windows 7, Windows Vista)/256MB(Windows XP) or more|
|HDD||300MB or more|
|Display||1280 x 1024 pixels, High Color 16bit or higher|
License Agreement and Download File
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE. YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED TO USE THIS SOFTWARE PURSUANT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT IS BETWEEN YOU (AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR LEGAL ENTITY) AND YAMAHA CORPORATION ("YAMAHA").
BY DOWNLOADING OR INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE RENDERING IT AVAILABLE FOR YOUR USE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY, OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SOFTWARE. IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED OR INSTALLED THE SOFTWARE AND DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, PROMPTLY DELETE THE SOFTWARE.
GRANT OF LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Yamaha hereby grants you the right to use the programs and data files composing the software accompanying this Agreement, and any programs and files for upgrading such software that may be distributed to you in the future with terms and conditions attached (collectively, “SOFTWARE”), only on a computer, musical instrument or equipment item that you yourself own or manage. While ownership of the storage media in which the SOFTWARE is stored rests with you, the SOFTWARE itself is owned by Yamaha and/or Yamaha’s licensor(s), and is protected by relevant copyright laws and all applicable treaty provisions.
- You may not engage in reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or otherwise deriving a source code form of the SOFTWARE by any method whatsoever.
- You may not reproduce, modify, change, rent, lease, or distribute the SOFTWARE in whole or in part, or create derivative works of the SOFTWARE.
- You may not electronically transmit the SOFTWARE from one computer to another or share the SOFTWARE in a network with other computers.
- You may not use the SOFTWARE to distribute illegal data or data that violates public policy.
- You may not initiate services based on the use of the SOFTWARE without permission by Yamaha Corporation.
Copyrighted data, including but not limited to MIDI data for songs, obtained by means of the SOFTWARE, are subject to the following restrictions which you must observe.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be used for any commercial purposes without permission of the copyright owner.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be duplicated, transferred, or distributed, or played back or performed for listeners in public without permission of the copyright owner.
- The encryption of data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be removed nor may the electronic watermark be modified without permission of the copyright owner.
If any copyright law or provisions of this Agreement is violated, the Agreement shall terminate automatically and immediately without notice from Yamaha. Upon such termination, you must immediately destroy the licensed SOFTWARE, any accompanying written documents and all copies thereof.
If you believe that the downloading process was faulty, you may contact Yamaha, and Yamaha shall permit you to re-download the SOFTWARE, provided that you first destroy any copies or partial copies of the SOFTWARE that you obtained through your previous download attempt. This permission to re-download shall not limit in any manner the disclaimer of warranty set forth in Section 5 below.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY ON SOFTWARE
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the SOFTWARE is at your sole risk. The SOFTWARE and related documentation are provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AS TO THE SOFTWARE, EXPRESS, AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YAMAHA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YAMAHA’S ENTIRE OBLIGATION HEREUNDER SHALL BE TO PERMIT USE OF THE SOFTWARE UNDER THE TERMS HEREOF. IN NO EVENT SHALL YAMAHA BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EXPENSES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF YAMAHA OR AN AUTHORIZED DEALER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. In no event shall Yamaha's total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid for the SOFTWARE.
THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
Third party software and data ("THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE") may be attached to the SOFTWARE. If, in the written materials or the electronic data accompanying the Software, Yamaha identifies any software and data as THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, you acknowledge and agree that you must abide by the provisions of any Agreement provided with the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE and that the party providing the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE is responsible for any warranty or liability related to or arising from the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. Yamaha is not responsible in any way for the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE or your use thereof.
- Yamaha provides no express warranties as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. IN ADDITION, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha shall not provide you with any service or maintenance as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha is not liable to you or any other person for any damages, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, expenses, lost profits, lost data or other damages arising out of the use, misuse or inability to use the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS NOTICE:
The Software is a "commercial item," as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. 2.101 (Oct 1995), consisting of "commercial computer software" and "commercial computer software documentation," as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 (Sept 1995). Consistent with 48 C.F.R. 12.212 and 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 through 227.72024 (June 1995), all U.S. Government End Users shall acquire the Software with only those rights set forth herein
This Agreement shall be interpreted according to and governed by Japanese law without reference to principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute or procedure shall be heard before the Tokyo District Court in Japan. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any portion of this Agreement to be unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to use of the SOFTWARE and any accompanying written materials and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding the subject matter of this Agreement. No amendment or revision of this Agreement will be binding unless in writing and signed by a fully authorized representative of Yamaha.