ZG01 Gaming Mixer
Ideal for gamers who use voice chat and for game streamers, this innovative audio mixer with USB interface gives you full command of your game sound, chat and voice levels — plus mic/vocal effects, immersive 3D surround sound and competitive-gaming focus modes — all with the premium audio performance you expect from Yamaha.
- Easy to use, yet powerful enough for eSports pros and Twitch broadcasters
- Intuitive controls let you quickly manage sound levels and effects in real-time
- Advanced mic settings and voice effects (compression, limiter, reverb, pitch, radio voice and more) to fine-tune and personalize your voice, plus echo and censor beep buttons
- Supports gaming headsets with a built-in mic or a dedicated mic via the rear-panel XLR / TRS combo jack; 48V phantom power for condenser mics
- 3D surround sound and unique gaming focus modes immerse you in the action and give you an edge up on your competitors
- Works with Windows/Mac computers via versatile USB-C interface; driver allows audio to be assigned to two different apps — perfect for use with Discord and OBS/Streamlabs
- Option to use voice chat from your phone via a smartphone aux jack (mini TRRS)
- Access audio from gaming consoles via a built-in 2-in/1-out HDMI switcher (up to 4K/60 video pass-through; does not capture video)
- ZG Controller app for Windows/Mac lets you go deep with settings and customizations that can be saved and quickly recalled from preset buttons on the mixer
COMPACT DESIGN, EASY CONTROLS
Set aside the big mixer with dozens of knobs – now there’s a smaller and easier way to manage your gaming audio experience. The compact footprint of the ZG01 fits neatly into your command center, offering just the right selection of tactile controls you need for real-time mixing and effects – with deeper, less frequently accessed settings available in the ZG software.
VOICE EFFECTS & GAME SOUND MODES
KILLER EFFECTS, AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Customize your mic/voice and game sound settings in the ZG software, then recall them instantly from the ZG01 mixer preset buttons.
Mic/voice settings include compression, limiter, reverb, pitch, radio voice and more – plus press-and-hold buttons for echo and censor beep sounds. Game sound options include 3D Surround Sound, Focus Modes and 3D Chat Space.
STUNNING SONIC REALISM
Engage 3D Surround Sound to immerse yourself in an ultra-realistic soundscape using any normal stereo gaming headset. The ZG01 mixer accepts multi-channel surround sound audio from the USB/HDMI input and virtualizes it using Yamaha proprietary ViReal™ technology.
HEAR THEM COMING
Focus Modes allow you to customize your soundscape to suit a variety of game titles, scenes and playing styles, such as suppressing the sound of your own character's voice or emphasizing the game's environmental sounds. Hear your opponent’s footsteps… before it's too late.
CLEAR UP THE CHAT CHAOS
With 3D Game Chat Space, your buddies' voices get placed where you want them in a virtual space that avoids overlap with the game sound. You'll feel as if you're in the same room with them – there might still be a lot of trash talk, but at least you'll hear it clearly.
SHARE IT ALL
Down to stream? Your multi-channel game audio is converted and processed by the ZG01 to reproduce a surround sound experience that can be streamed to your entire audience. Even if your fans only have normal stereo headphones, they can still experience the immersive sonic realism.
INSANELY COOL MULTI-CHANNEL USB
The ZG01 connects to your PC with a special USB interface that offers phenomenal versatility. Just install the free USB driver from our website and the mixer will be recognized as two virtual devices that can send and receive two audio channels for different purposes. Like Discord and OBS/Streamlabs at the same time? Yep.
Input to PC:
- Streaming: This channel is for sending the game and voice chat audio input from the ZG01 to your computer. Assign this channel to the audio input of the streaming application on your computer.
- Voice: This channel is for sending your voice input from your mic or headset to your computer. Assign this channel to the audio input of the voice chat application running on your computer.
Output from PC:
- Speakers: This channel is for sending audio from your computer to the ZG. If you are playing PC games, assign this channel as the audio output. The game knob on the ZG01 can be used as a game volume controller.
- Voice: This is the channel for voice chat. If you are using a voice chat application running on your computer, assign this channel to the audio output of it. The voice chat knob on the ZG01 can be used as a voice chat volume controller.
MORE WAYS TO PLAY
While the ZG01 is especially well-suited for interfacing with a PC via USB, it also has some great extras in the connectivity department.
On the back panel: a built-in 2-in/1-out HDMI switcher lets you tap audio* from a gaming console (or two), a combo XLR/TRS jack lets you connect a dedicated mic, and a stereo mini analog out lets you hook up your favorite powered speakers or sound bar.
On the front panel: a smartphone aux jack (mini TRRS) lets you run voice chat from your phone rather than your PC if desired.
*HDMI audio out is 2-ch 24-bit/48 kHz fixed (HDMI video is pass-through only up to 4K/60; the ZG01 does not have a video capture function)
POWERFUL & EASY-TO-USE SOFTWARE
This is where the magic happens. A free download from our site, the ZG Controller software (Windows/Mac) is the ultimate companion for the ZG01, providing access to all the deep setting and customization features that truly bring the mixer to life.
Easy to learn, yet rich with powerful capabilities, the ZG Controller software lets you create your own ultimate game audio experience.
The colors and finishes shown may vary from those on the actual products.