Computer settings (Windows)
1. In [Control Panel], double-click [Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver].
Click the [AG06/AG03] tab.
2. Change the setting for the [Sample Rate:].
Supported sample rates will vary depending on the software you are using.
3. Click the [OK] button.
Computer settings (Mac)
1. Select [Applications] -> [Utilities], and then double-click [Audio MIDI Setup].
3. Control-click [AG06/AG03] in the list, and select [Use this device for sound output].
4. In the same way, control-click [AG06/AG03] in the list, and select [Use this device for sound input].
5. Change the sample rate setting for the [Format:] as necessary.
Supported sample rates will vary depending on the playback software you are using.
1. Set the [TO PC] slide switch to [LOOPBACK].
This setting is used to mix all of the audio from each channel together with audio from the computer, and return the mixed signal to the computer.