The guitar-tabs display is available for Chord Tracker Version 2.0.0 or later. (released in April, 2016.) Chord Tracker is now more powerful than ever, showing both keyboard players and guitar players how to play the chords to their favorite songs.
[Changes of Ver.2.0.0]
- Guitar-tabs display available
- Chord edit function improved (copy & paste)
- Section recommend function added
- Style select function added for some Yamaha compatible keyboards
Easy chord chart display of your favorite songs
Play the chords of the audio songs stored on your iOS device by simply reading the chord sequence extracted by Chord Tracker and shown on the iOS device display. You can enjoy playing the melody part with right hand and the chord with left or playing the chord with right hand and the bass with left hand. Furthermore, by using a melody suppressor function that reduces the volume of melody part, you can enjoy playing the melody part only.
1. The chords displayed by this application will match the mood of the original song very closely, but may not be an exact match for the original chords used.
2. Songs protected by DRM (Digital Rights Management) can not be used in this application.
Customize a song tempo/key and edit chords
The tempo and key can be changed if desired for your practice or performance. You can even edit the chords to make your own arrangement of the song by choosing from two recommended chords or selecting the chord root and chord type. Use the peview button to audition your new chord arrangements!