ProVisionaire Control KIOSK V3.6.0 for Win 10/8.1/7 (Previous version)
- ProVisionaire Control Kiosk allows the Windows PC/Tablet to be set up to function as a dedicated controller, preventing users from accessing the operating system or other applications so that unintended control or design changes cannot occur.
- Make sure to also update the firmware of the relevant supported devices to their latest versions.
- If the ProVisionaire Monitoring Service V1.1.0 is installed while the ProVisionaire Monitoring Service V1.0.0 is being installed, the ProVisionaire Monitoring Service V1.1.0 service may stop. If the device information is not displayed, uninstall the ProVisionaire Monitoring Service, and then install it again.
ProVisionaire Control / ProVisionaire Touch Compatibilities
Please make sure to use the appropriate version of software and firmware, referring to the following compatibility charts. Using an unsupported combination may result in malfunction.
Main Revision and Enhancements
ProVisionaire Control V3.6.0
- Added a "Compare" screen that displays detailed information of multiple devices to the ProVisionaire Monitoring Service.
- Now supports PC series. Supported firmware is V1.0.2 or later.
- Now supports NXAMP4x4mk2. Supported firmware is LOAD5_03 or later.
- ProVisionaire Control KIOSK was running every time [Run] was executed. When multiple ProVisionaire Control KIOSKs are running, it may become impossible to connect to the device, so only one ProVisionaire Control KIOSK is launched.
- Text can be input directly in the "Properties" area.
- Fixed a problem in which if you move the grouped widget by keyboard operation, move the focus to another page or controller, or save the project file, the keyboard operation will be canceled. Movement by keyboard operation is not reflected in KIOSK.
- Fixed a problem in which if you executed Copy Style & Paste Style with different shapes, the shape became that of the copy source.
- Fixed a problem in which the ProVisionaire Monitoring Service cannot be installed in some languages.
- Fixed a problem when a computer has multiple network interface cards (NICs) and the same subnet IP address is set for each NIC, communication with the device may fail regardless of the NIC selection in the " Setup" dialog box.
- If the name of the network card contains multibyte characters, the Network Card Name is garbled on the "Network" tab of the "Setup" dialog.
- If the file name for ProVisionaire Touch KIOSK contains the following characters, file will not be saved correctly.
"<> |: *? ¥ /
- When MTX Series Input CH-> EQ-> On is placed in the workspace of ProVisionaire Touch, the on / off setting will be reversed within the ProVisionaire Touch KIOSK.
- If IDK's digital multi-switcher MSD series is assigned to [Recall Button], [Indication Mode] will not light even if it set to [Stateful].
- If the [TCP port number for data collection of ProVisionaire Monitoring Service] port number is set to 1 on the [ProVisionaire Monitoring Service Settings] view, the [System Monitor] window may not be displayed.
- Changes to the [Select a network interface to communicate with devices] setting on the [ProVisionaire Monitoring Service Settings] view are not reflected on the open ProVisionaire Control KIOSK or [System Monitor] window. If changed, reopen ProVisionaire Control KIOSK and the "System Monitor" window.
- Set different port numbers for [TCP port number for view of ProVisionaire Monitoring Service] and [TCP port number for data collection of ProVisionaire Monitoring Service] on the [ProVisionaire Monitoring Service Settings] view.
- When Tio1608-D is included in an MTX/MRX system, the Tio1608-D cannot carry out concurrent connection of CL, QL, TF, R Remote, MTX-MRX Editor, ProVisionaire Control, and ProVisionaire Control KIOSK.
Moreover, when the Tio1608-D and/or R series (AD/DA) are included in an MTX/MRX system, TF, MTX-MRX Editor, R-Remote, ProVisionaire Control, and ProVisionaire Control KIOSK cannot carry out concurrent connection.
|OS||Windows 10 (32bit/64bit)||Windows 8.1 (32bit/64bit)||Windows 7 (32bit/64bit)|
|CPU||Intel Atom/Core i or better|
|Memory||2GB or more|
|HDD/SSD||100MB or more|
|Other||A system equipped with Ethernet (1000BASE-T or better) or Wi-Fi capability.
In case of using the “System Monitor” widget on ProVisionaire Control, Recommended DirectX and OpenGL versions vary depending on the OS used. Please refer to the following.
Windows 7: DirectX version 10.0 or later, Open GL version 2.1 or later
Windows 8.1/10: DirectX version 10.0 or later
License Agreement and Download File
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE. YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED TO USE THIS SOFTWARE PURSUANT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT IS BETWEEN YOU (AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR LEGAL ENTITY) AND YAMAHA CORPORATION ("YAMAHA").
BY DOWNLOADING OR INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE RENDERING IT AVAILABLE FOR YOUR USE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY, OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SOFTWARE. IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED OR INSTALLED THE SOFTWARE AND DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, PROMPTLY DELETE THE SOFTWARE.
GRANT OF LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Yamaha hereby grants you the right to use the programs and data files composing the software accompanying this Agreement, and any programs and files for upgrading such software that may be distributed to you in the future with terms and conditions attached (collectively, “SOFTWARE”), only on a computer, musical instrument or equipment item that you yourself own or manage. While ownership of the storage media in which the SOFTWARE is stored rests with you, the SOFTWARE itself is owned by Yamaha and/or Yamaha’s licensor(s), and is protected by relevant copyright laws and all applicable treaty provisions.
- You may not engage in reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or otherwise deriving a source code form of the SOFTWARE by any method whatsoever.
- You may not reproduce, modify, change, rent, lease, or distribute the SOFTWARE in whole or in part, or create derivative works of the SOFTWARE.
- You may not electronically transmit the SOFTWARE from one computer to another or share the SOFTWARE in a network with other computers.
- You may not use the SOFTWARE to distribute illegal data or data that violates public policy.
- You may not initiate services based on the use of the SOFTWARE without permission by Yamaha Corporation.
Copyrighted data, including but not limited to MIDI data for songs, obtained by means of the SOFTWARE, are subject to the following restrictions which you must observe.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be used for any commercial purposes without permission of the copyright owner.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be duplicated, transferred, or distributed, or played back or performed for listeners in public without permission of the copyright owner.
- The encryption of data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be removed nor may the electronic watermark be modified without permission of the copyright owner.
If any copyright law or provisions of this Agreement is violated, the Agreement shall terminate automatically and immediately without notice from Yamaha. Upon such termination, you must immediately destroy the licensed SOFTWARE, any accompanying written documents and all copies thereof.
If you believe that the downloading process was faulty, you may contact Yamaha, and Yamaha shall permit you to re-download the SOFTWARE, provided that you first destroy any copies or partial copies of the SOFTWARE that you obtained through your previous download attempt. This permission to re-download shall not limit in any manner the disclaimer of warranty set forth in Section 5 below.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY ON SOFTWARE
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the SOFTWARE is at your sole risk. The SOFTWARE and related documentation are provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AS TO THE SOFTWARE, EXPRESS, AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YAMAHA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YAMAHA’S ENTIRE OBLIGATION HEREUNDER SHALL BE TO PERMIT USE OF THE SOFTWARE UNDER THE TERMS HEREOF. IN NO EVENT SHALL YAMAHA BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EXPENSES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF YAMAHA OR AN AUTHORIZED DEALER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. In no event shall Yamaha's total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid for the SOFTWARE.
THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
Third party software and data ("THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE") may be attached to the SOFTWARE. If, in the written materials or the electronic data accompanying the Software, Yamaha identifies any software and data as THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, you acknowledge and agree that you must abide by the provisions of any Agreement provided with the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE and that the party providing the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE is responsible for any warranty or liability related to or arising from the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. Yamaha is not responsible in any way for the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE or your use thereof.
- Yamaha provides no express warranties as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. IN ADDITION, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha shall not provide you with any service or maintenance as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha is not liable to you or any other person for any damages, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, expenses, lost profits, lost data or other damages arising out of the use, misuse or inability to use the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS NOTICE:
The Software is a "commercial item," as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. 2.101 (Oct 1995), consisting of "commercial computer software" and "commercial computer software documentation," as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 (Sept 1995). Consistent with 48 C.F.R. 12.212 and 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 through 227.72024 (June 1995), all U.S. Government End Users shall acquire the Software with only those rights set forth herein
This Agreement shall be interpreted according to and governed by Japanese law without reference to principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute or procedure shall be heard before the Tokyo District Court in Japan. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any portion of this Agreement to be unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to use of the SOFTWARE and any accompanying written materials and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding the subject matter of this Agreement. No amendment or revision of this Agreement will be binding unless in writing and signed by a fully authorized representative of Yamaha.