DME7 Digital Signal Processor
Networked, open-architecture digital signal processor with superior musical expression and sound field design
The DME7 is an open architecture-type digital signal processor that boasts superior processing capacity and supports up to 256 input/output channels.* Featuring 96-kHz processing, DME7 is an outstanding processor for both musical expression and sound field generation, giving you the ideal sound whether you're using it for a theater, concert hall, or a wide range of other venues.
The DME7 hardware provides 64 channels of Dante I/O and matrix mixer as standard, which can be expanded by an additional 64 channels with a DEK-DME7-DX64 expansion kit license.* Adding three licenses offers the ability for up to 256×256 channels of Dante I/O and matrix mixer to be handled by a single DME7, allowing you to use it with larger systems. The DME7 is also compatible with ProVisionaire, a software platform that provides full support for the design, control, and management of audio systems. Combining the DME7’s advanced signal processing capacity with ProVisionaire’s wide range of control options allows you to create more complex and flexible audio systems than ever before.
* DEK-DME7-DX64, a license to expand I/O channels and matrix mixer, and ProVisionaire Cloud service will be available in the United States in the future.
|DME7 Base Unit||DEK-DME7-DX64
|Dante Interface & Matrix
Component I/O size
ProVisionaire Software Suite Supports the Entire DME7 Workflow
- Flexible and intuitive system configuration
- Includes a variety of audio components for intended sound design
- Versatile logic control setup
- Probe monitoring
- Total system control assigning necessary parameters from supported devices
- Create a Custom Control Panel depending on need
- Drag-and-drop parameters from ProVisionaire Design
- Windows and iPad support
- Flexible license management
- License activation/deactivation
ProVisionaire Cloud is being introduced in stages. Please contact your local Yamaha subsidiary to confirm availability in your region.
DCP1V4S Digital Control Panel
1 Volume & 4 Switch equipped Wall Mount Control panel for DME7, MTX/MRX Series and MA/PA series. Easy connection by CAT5 carrying RS485 + power. Maximum 8 DCPs can be connected to 1 DME7 and MTX/MRX Series. 1 DCP1V4S can be connected to 1 MA2030a/MA2030. Maximum 2 DCPs can be connected to 1 MA2120 or PA2120.
The colors and finishes shown may vary from those on the actual products.