VXL Series "P model"
Dante® PoE powered speaker system
The VXL1B-16P and VXL1W-16P are Dante® enabled, PoE powered line source loudspeakers ideal for video conferencing applications and highly reflective environments where pattern control, faithful sonic reproduction and vocal clarity are paramount. When paired with a Yamaha SWR Series L2 switch, installing and configuring VXL1-16P loudspeakers is both quick and easy saving both time and money. Featuring a variety of mounting options, these slim and elegant enclosures fit discreetly into most décors and offer years of enduring performance and reliability.
* When using an IEEE802.3at compliant PoE power supply device, the maximum speaker output is 15W; when using an IEEE802.3af compliant PoE power supply device, the maximum speaker output is 6W.
VXL1B-16P / VXL1W-16P
Dante PoE powered speaker with 16 x 1.5" drivers
- 1.5 inch (3.75 cm) full-range speaker units with neodymium magnets
- Slim design complements any interior décor
- Available in black or white
- Enclosures can be painted to match surroundings
- Wall mount bracket supplied
- Optional hardware for a wide range of installation needs
The colors and finishes shown may vary from those on the actual products.