AG01 Streaming Loopback Audio USB Microphone
AG Controller is a software application that allows you to control the DSP functions of the AG03MK2, AG06MK2, AG03, AG06, and AG01 from your Windows / Mac / iOS device via USB connection.
Firmware / Software
|Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver V2.1.5 for Windows 11/10 (64-bit)||Win||4.7MB||2023-03-14|
|AG Controller V1.0.4 for Mac macOS 10.15/11/12(Intel/Apple silicon with Rosetta 2)||Mac||71.1MB||2022-03-24|
|AG Controller V1.0.4 for Windows 11/10 (64-bit)||Win||58.9MB||2022-03-24|
Hotfix version driver:
- This driver is exclusively for AG01/AG03MK2/AG06MK2/ZG01. Operation is not guaranteed when used with other models.
- If you are using "Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver V2.1.1 for Windows" and are having any of the following problems, installing this driver may resolve or alleviate the symptoms.
- Audio dropout (caused by USB communication error)
- If an application that uses ASIO is launched while audio is playing in an application that uses WDM, playback in the application that uses WDM will stop.
*AG Controller for iOS
*Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver
Windows: You must install a driver on your computer so that it will correctly recognize and exchange data with the AG series.
Mac: Standard drivers are already installed on the computer; you do not need to install a separate driver.
Cubase AI, WaveLab Cast
- AG series devices come with access codes for downloading the "Cubase AI" and "WaveLab Cast" DAW software. You can download these software with a computer connected to the Internet.
- The "Cubasis LE" DAW App for iOS is available on the App Store. Connect AG series device to your iPad/iPhone to unlock the features set of "Cubase LE". This installation guide covers the tasks required to unlock the app.
- Rec'n'Share enhances the way you practice and allows you to create stunning audio, video and easily share it directly from your smart device.