NEXO GEO D Line-Array System
Efficient Large Array System Provides Directivity Control in All Frequencies
The GEO D System is the accomplishment of research and development for GEO systems by NEXO over the last 20 years. GEO D10's 10° vertical dispersion allows a configuration with as little as 3 cabinets per side, offering excellent cost-effective performance to GEO technology. It also achieves a powerful low-frequency reproduction by combining up to 16 flown or ground-stacked GEO SUB cabinets. Even if it is flown, GEO SUB can control the directivity of LF and VLF (Very Low Frequency) at 38Hz to 300Hz (±3dB).
NEXO's GEO D10, is an example of legendary NEXO sonic innovation in a cost-effective, one-box vertical array system.
- Main module for GEO D System
- Up to 24 cabinets can be flown
- Recognizes an ideal line source with Hyperboloid Reflective Wavesource (HRW)
- Horizontal dispersion is switchable between 80° and 120°
- Directivity control of middle frequency by 2x side 8 inch driver
- 2x 6 pin Amphenol connector (EP6) for through output
- 10° trapezoidal cabinet efficiently covers near-fill
Even if it is flown, GEO SUB can control the directivity of LF and VLF (Very Low Frequency) at 38Hz to 300Hz (±3dB).
- Subwoofer for GEO D System
- Unified design for building arrays together with GEO D10
- Up to 16 cabinets can be flown
- Generate cardioid pattern in Low/Very Low utilizing 18 inch driver and 12 inch side driver
- 2x 4P Speakon for input and through output
The colors and finishes shown may vary from those on the actual products.